Preliminary Exercise - 'Sonny Jim'

My Opening Sequence - 'Remembrance'

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Editing!

Thus far, the editing process has been okay...We have managed to put our sequence together [although we do need to re-shoot some parts!] and it looks pretty good! We're yet to add the titles and newspapers to the sequence [that can wait 'till after the holidays] but we've got the soundtrack and SFX in there. I would say that editing is not one of my strong points; I am fine when I am with other members of my group, but when left to my own devices, I do not feel confident enough to add titles and sound etc. To resolve this, I plan to sit down with the people in my group and watch how they do the titling; hopefully being able to contribute at some point! All in all, we still have quite a bit of work to do but are moving forward at a steady speed. Watch this space for more updates!

No comments: