Preliminary Exercise - 'Sonny Jim'

My Opening Sequence - 'Remembrance'

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Villains of Horror Moodboard

I was in need of a little inspiration so I decided to create this moodboard of some iconic villains seen throughout horror films. The likes of Freddy Kruger, Jason Voorhees, Leatherface and Michale Myers all appear in the collage. Whilst creating the board, I was focusing on any distinguishing characteristics that are needed in order to create a villain like such. I found that usually most of the characters are monsters or humans with some deformation, which makes them appear to be monsters. This is an interesting observation to have made and i will be sure to keep this in mind if I am going to choose Horror as my genre for my opening sequence.

...Plus I wanted to scare the bejeebers out of anyone who visits my blog!!!

No comments: