Preliminary Exercise - 'Sonny Jim'

My Opening Sequence - 'Remembrance'

Sunday, November 23, 2008

DILEMMA!!

We came across a bit of a problem when planning for our test shoot - we didn't have a fixed location. We didn't think that any of our houses suited my idea so we decided to give up on it and follow Tanya's one through; so we started planning the location for that [we thought the school would be a good place]. However, at the end of the day, we had a meeting with Ms. Blackborow who told us that we could not shoot at school because we didn't have permission and also it would be really hard to disguise a classroom. We realised that we were just creating more problems by discarding our original idea to test shoot both stories so we agreed to revisit our initial plan. I got permission to shoot at my house, so that is where we will be filming on Monday between the hours of 10 and 6.

I will be posting a few shots of my house onto the group blog shortly.

No comments: